For years, the packaged goods industry has benefited from category management practices which facilitate collaboration and drive category growth and profits for both retailers and manufacturers.
Now, we are bringing the same advantage to the general merchandise industries by providing retailers and
their approved vendors with Account Level Reports (ALRs), one data set to guide business decision making and improve results by:
- Employing a common currency and scorecard
- Allowing visibility into the role of competitive brands and private label
- Supporting the category planning process
These reports can answer the following questions, and more:
- How is business at this retailer compared to the rest of the market?
- Which categories, brands, items, or markets hold opportunities for growth?
- Could merchandise assortment be improved?
- How effective is trade spending?